- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia[electronic resource] / edited by Judith E. Karp.
- Karp, Judith E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 426 p. 55 illus., 14 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Contemporary Hematology
- Overview of AML -- Approaching the Treatment of AML from a Biological Perspective -- Molecular Foundations of AML Pathogenesis and Physiology -- Aberrant Transcription Factors in AML -- Myelodysplasia-Related AML -- Therapy-related AML -- The DNA Damage Response, DNA Repair, and AML -- Altered Apoptosis in AML -- Drug Resistance Transporters in AML -- Translating Biology into Clinical Application -- Impact of Cytogenetics on Clinical Outcome in AML -- APL: A Classic Tale of Bench to Bedside -- Molecular Therapeutics of AML: Selected Targeted Approaches -- Emerging Therapeutics for AML -- FLT3: A Prototype Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Target in AML -- Farnesyl Transferase Inhibitors in the Therapy of AML -- Modulating Gene Expression as a Therapeutic Approach in the Treatment of AML -- Differentiation Therapy in AML -- Stem Cell Transplantation for AML -- Tumor Vaccines in Leukemia -- Special Challenges -- Treatment, Outcomes, and Challenges of Newly Diagnosed AML in Children and Adolescents -- AML in Older Adults -- Dameshek Smiles: Molecular Clues to the Chronic Myeloproliferative Disorders Unmasked -- New Designs for Clinical Trials.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781588296214