- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia[electronic resource] :Molecular Genetics, Mouse Models and Targeted Therapy / edited by Pier Paolo Pandolfi, Peter K. Vogt.
- Pandolfi, Pier Paolo., editor., Vogt, Peter K., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 274 p. 16 illus., 9 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 313
- APL as a Paradigm in Biomedical Research: A Journey Toward the Cure -- Mouse Models of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia -- The PLZF Gene of t(11;17)-Associated APL -- SUMO, the Three Rs and Cancer -- Emerging Role for MicroRNAs in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia -- The Theory of APL Revisited -- Treatment of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia by Retinoids -- Arsenic Trioxide and Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: Clinical and Biological -- Front Line Clinical Trials and Minimal Residual Disease Monitoring in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia -- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors in APL and Beyond -- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of APL -- Targeting APL Fusion Proteins by Peptide Interference -- The Design of Selective and Non-selective Combination Therapy for Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540345923