- Advanced Patch-Clamp Analysis for Neuroscientists[electronic resource] / edited by Alon Korngreen.
- Korngreen, Alon., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 350 p. 81 illus., 28 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Neuromethods,0893-2336 ; 113
- In Vivo Whole-Cell Recordings -- Juxtasomal Loose-Patch Recordings in Awake, Head-Fixed Rats to Study the Link between Structure and Function of Individual Neurons -- Studying Sodium Channel Gating In Heterologous Expression Systems -- Elucidating the Link between Structure and Function of Ion Channels and Transporters with Voltage-Clamp and Patch-Clamp Fluorometry -- Dendrites: Recording from Fine Neuronal Structures Using Patch-Clamp and Imaging Techniques -- Patch-clamp Recording from Myelinated Central Axons -- Analysis of Transsynaptic Attentional Neuronal혻Circuits with Octuple Patch-Clamp Recordings -- Optogenetic Dissection of the Striatal Microcircuitry -- Paired Recordings from Synaptically Coupled Neurones in Acute Neocortical Slices -- Extracting Quantal Properties of Transmission at Central Synapses -- Acousto-optical Scanning-Based High Speed 3D Two-Photon Imaging In Vivo -- Intracellular Voltage-Sensitive Dyes for Studying Dendritic Excitability and Synaptic Integration -- Modeling the Kinetic Mechanisms of Voltage-Gated Ion Channels -- Recording and Hodgkin-Huxley Kinetic Analysis of Voltage-Gated Ion Channels in Nucleated Patches -- Creating and Constraining Compartmental Models of Neurons Using Experimental Data.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493934096