- 100 Years of Virology[electronic resource] :The Birth and Growth of a Discipline / edited by Charles H. Calisher, M. C. Horzinek.
- Calisher, Charles H., editor., Horzinek, M. C., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VII, 224 p. : online resource.
- Archives of Virology. Supplementa,0939-1983 ; 15
- Beijerinck?셲 contribution to the virus concept - an introduction -- The Prussian State and microbiological research ??Friedrich Loeffler and his approach to the ?쐇nvisible??virus -- The legacy of Friedrich Loeffler ??the Institute on the Isle of Riems -- The post-Loeffler-Frosch era: contribution of German virologists -- Importance and impact of veterinary virology in Germany -- The evolution of viruses, the emergence of viral diseases: a synthesis that Martinus Beijerinck might enjoy -- Life beyond eradication: veterinary viruses in basic science -- Immune modulation by proteins secreted from cells infected by vaccinia virus -- Learning from our foes: a novel vaccine concept for influenza virus -- Pathogenic aspects of measles virus infections -- The glycoproteins of Marburg and Ebola virus and their potential roles in pathogenesis -- Retroviruses: ancient and modern -- Foot-and-mouth disease and beyond: vaccine design, past, present and future -- Viruses and gene silencing in plants -- Viroids and the nature of viroid diseases.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783211833605