- Addiction Recovery Management[electronic resource] :Theory, Research and Practice / edited by John F. Kelly, William L. White.
- Kelly, John F., editor., White, William L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 326 p. 22 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Current Clinical Psychiatry
- Addiction Treatment and Recovery Careers -- Integrating addiction treatment and mutual aid recovery resources -- Processes that Promote Recovery from Addictive Disorders -- Recovery Management: What if we really believed addiction was a chronic disorder? -- Recovery Management Checkups with Adult Chronic Substance Users -- Assertive Continuing Care for Adolescents -- Long-term trajectories of adolescent recovery -- Residential recovery homes/Oxford Houses -- Continuing Care and Recovery -- Recovery-Focused Behavioral Health System Transformation: A Framework for Change and Lessons Learned from Philadelphia -- Connecticut?셲 Journey to a Statewide Recovery-Oriented Healthcare System: Strategies, Successes and Challenges -- Implementing Recovery Management in a Treatment Organization -- Peer-Based Recovery Support Services within a Recovery Community Organization. ??The CCAR Experience -- The Physician Health Program: A Replicable Model of Sustained Recovery Management -- Recovery Management and the Future of Addiction Treatment and Recovery in the United States -- Appendix 1: RM and ROSC Web Resources.
General practice (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781603279598