- Acupuncture and Moxibustion as an Evidence-based Therapy for Cancer[electronic resource] / edited by William C.S. Cho.
- Cho, William C.S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 356 p. : online resource.
- Evidence-based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine,2211-0534 ; 3
- Prelims -- 1혻An Overview of Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Cancer Care -- 2혻The Mechanistic Studies of Acupuncture and Moxibustion -- 3혻Acupuncture for Cancer Pain -- 4혻Acupuncture for the Treatment of Hot Flashes in Cancer Patients -- 5혻Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Cancer-related Symptoms -- 6혻Use of Acupuncture and Moxibustion in the Control of Anticancer Therapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting -- 7 Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Side Effects of Chemotherapy in Cancer Patients -- 8혻Acupuncture for the Treatment of Symptoms Associated with Radiation Therapy -- 9혻Quality of Life of Cancer Patients after Acupuncture and Moxibution Treatment -- 10혻Acupuncture and Moxibustion for Palliative and Supportive Cancer Care -- 11혻Is Acupuncture or Moxibustion Better Than a Sham or Placebo-treatment?-12혻Safety and Side Effects of Acupuncture and Moxibustion as a Therapy for Cancer -- 13혻Acupuncture and Moxibustion in Animal Models of Cancer -- 14혻Integrating Acupuncture with Western Medicine in Cancer Treatment -- 15혻Recent Clinical Trials of Acupuncture for Cancer Patients. Index.
Medicine & Public Health.
Complementary & Alternative Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789400748323