Natural products and molecular therapy
- Natural products and molecular therapy/ edited by Girish J. Kotwal and Debomoy K. Lahiri.
- New York : New York Academy of Sciences, 2005.
- xix, 498 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences ; v. 1056
- "This volume is the result of the First International Conference on Natural Products and Molecular Medicine, which was held on January 13-15, 2005, at the University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa."--p. [v].
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents: pt. 1. Allergy, apoptosis, inflammation, and immunomodulators - pt. 2. Structural biology of natural proteins - pt. 3. Natural enhancers of health and fertility - pt. 4. Traditional African, Asian, and Mediterranean - pt. 5. Antiviral, antimicrobial live vaccine and plant vaccines - pt. 6. Cutting edge technologies and delivery system - pt. 7. Natural anticancer therapy - pt. 8. Neuroprotection - pt. 9. Wound healing and laser therapy.
- Medicine, Traditional - Congresses
Plants, Medicinal - Congresses
Gene Therapy - Congresses
Virus Diseases - prevention & control - Congresses
Curcumin - therapeutic use - Congresses
Complementary Therapies - Congresses
Molecular Biology - Congresses
Biological Products - Congresses
Alternative medicine - Congresses
Medicine - Research - Congresses
Natural products - Congresses
Pathology, Molecular - Congresses
- 157331594X(hbk.), 1573315958(pbk.)