- Neonatal intensive care nursing / edited by Glenys Boxwell.
- London ;New York : Routledge, 2000.
- Boxwell, Glenys, , 1957-
- xxix, 455 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Advanced neonatal nursing practice - Developmentally focused nursing care - Resucitation of the newborn - Management of thermal stability - anagement of respiratory disorders - Cardiovascular management - Brain injury in the premature infant - Haematological problems - Pain and comfort in neonatal intensive care - Fluid and electrolyte balance - Nutritional management of the infant in the NICU - Neonatal infection - Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures - Neonatal anaesthesia - Surgical aspects of neonatal intensive care nursing - Neonatal transport - Family support - Ethics and neonatal nursing - Medication in the newborn.
- Neonatal intensive care.
Infants (Newborn) - Diseases - Nursing.
Intensive care nursing.
Intensive Care, Neonatal - methods.
Neonatal Nursing - methods.
Infant, Newborn, Diseases - nursing.
Infant, Premature, Diseases - nursing.