- Amputation, Prosthesis Use, and Phantom Limb Pain[electronic resource] :An Interdisciplinary Perspective / edited by Craig Murray.
- Murray, Craig., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 203 p. : online resource.
- Developing an Interdisciplinary Perspective on Amputation, Prosthesis Use, and Phantom Limb Pain: An Introduction -- Need-Directed Design of Prostheses and Enabling Resources -- Ethical and Medico-Legal Issues in Amputee Prosthetic Rehabilitation -- Monitoring of Upper Limb Prosthesis Activity in Trans-Radial Amputees -- Adaptation to Amputation and Prosthesis Use -- Understanding Adjustment and Coping to Limb Loss and Absence through Phenomenologies of Prosthesis Use -- Return to Work After Amputation -- Gender, Sexuality and Prosthesis Use: Implications for Rehabilitation -- Post Amputation Chronic Pain Profile and Management -- Phantom Limb Pain; Prevalence, Mechanisms and Associated Factors -- Management of Phantom Limb Pain -- Virtual Solutions to Phantom Problems: Using Immersive Virtual Reality to Treat Phantom Limb Pain.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387874616