- Telenursing[electronic resource] / edited by Sajeesh Kumar, Helen Snooks.
- Kumar, Sajeesh., editor., Snooks, Helen., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 202 p. : online resource.
- Health Informatics,1431-1917
- Introduction to telenursing -- Telenursing: past and on-going technical and clinical work -- Affordable telenursing systems -- Information supporting systems in telenursing -- Telementoring in telenursing -- Universal telenursing triage -- Ethical dilemmas in telephone nursing -- Development of a telenursing system for patients with chronic conditions -- Nursing sans fronti챔res: a three year case study -- Mobile Phone Diabetic's Logbook -- An Ambitious Telenursing Program to Open up Isolated Locations -- The Major Challenge for the 21st Century telenursing -- Pioneering Telenursing Project in the Philippines -- Factors affecting the implementation of telenursing -- Expectations and the Shaping of Telenursing in Africa -- Integration of the Living Lab Approach in Telenursing -- Telenursing and patients' recovery from bypass surgery.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780857295286