- Macular Edema[electronic resource] :Conference Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Macular Edema, Lausanne, 23??5 April 1998 / edited by Thomas J. Wolfensberger.
- Conference Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Macular Edema, Lausanne, 23-25 April 1998
- Wolfensberger, Thomas J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VII, 270 p. : online resource.
- The historical discovery of macular edema -- Basic science of macular edema -- Cellular mechanisms of blood-retinal barrier dysfunction in macular edema -- The molecular structure and function of the inner blood-retinal barrier -- Mechanisms of fluid accumulation in retinal edema -- Regulators of vascular permeability: potential sites for intervention in the treatment of macular edema -- Inhibition of membrane-bound carbonic anhydrase decreases subretinal pH and volume -- Clinical science of macular edema -- Macular hole formation in diabetic retinopathy: the role of coexisting macular edema -- Macular edema in retinal vein occlusion: Up-date from the central retinal vein occlusion study -- Visual prognosis of macular involvement in peripheral retinal vascular malformations -- The pathogenesis and clinical presentation of macular edema in inflammatory diseases -- Cystoid macular edema in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and past ocular history of cytomegalovirus retinitis after initiation of protease inhibitors -- Is scierai fixation a safe procedure for intraocular lens implantation? -- Macular edema induced by phacoemulsification -- Cyst formation in optic disc pit maculopathy -- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) in macular edema -- Novel imaging techniques for diabetic macular edema -- Reproducibility of volumetric macular measurements in diabetic patients with the Heidelberg Retina Tomograph -- Diabetic maculopathy induced by vitreo-macular traction evaluation by optical coherence tomography (OCT) -- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) in idiopathic polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy (IPCV) -- New diagnostic tools for macular edema -- Treatment of cystoid macular edema with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and corticosteroids -- The role of carbonic anhydrase inhibitors in the management of macular edema -- Medical treatment of macular edema in patients with uveitis -- Treatment of uveitic macular edema with acetazolamide -- When and how to do a grid laser for diabetic macular edema -- Grid photocoagulation for focal diabetic macular edema with focal leaks and hard exsudates involving the peri-foveolar area -- Grid laser treatment of macular edema in macular branch retinal vein occlusion -- The place of vitreoretinal surgery in the treatment of macular oedema -- Vitrectomy for traction macular edema -- Vitrectomy for macular pucker and vitreomacular traction syndrome -- Cystotomy for diabetic cystoid macular edema -- Vitrectomy for macular edema combined with retinal vein occlusion -- Pars plana vitrectomy in diabetic macular edema.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401058100