- Oxidative Stress and Signal Transduction[electronic resource] / edited by Henry Jay Forman, Enrique Cadenas.
- Forman, Henry Jay., editor., Cadenas, Enrique., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 475 p. : online resource.
- Section I: Immediate Cellular Response to Oxidative Stress and the Production of Second Messengers -- 1. Activation and Regulation of the Nitric Oxide-Cyclic GMP Signal Transduction Pathway by Oxidative Stress -- 2. Peroxynitrite and Cell Signaling -- 3. Nitric Oxide Signaling Through Mitochondrial Calcium Release -- 4. Phospholipase A2 Activation: An Early Manifestation of Oxidative Stress -- 5. Oxidant-Mediated Activation of Phospholipases C and D -- 6. Peroxide Tone in Eicosanoid Signaling -- 7. Protein Kinase C as a Sensor for Oxidative Stress in Tumor Promotion and Chemoprevention -- 8. Tyrosine Phosphorylation in Oxidative Stress -- 9. Reactive Oxygen Intermediates as Signaling Molecules Regulating Leukocyte Activation -- Section II: The Connection of Oxidative Induced Changes in Second Messengers and Transcription Factors with Activation of Gene Expression -- 10. Reactive Oxygen Species as Primary Signals and Second Messengers in the Activation of Transcription Factors -- 11. STAT Activation by Oxidative Stress -- 12. The Antioxidant Response Element -- 13. Oxyradicals as Signal Transducers -- Section III: Gene Expression in Response to Oxidative Stress -- 14. Modulation by Oxidants and Antioxidants of Signal Transduction and Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation -- 15. The Role of Herne Oxygenase-1 in the Mammalian Stress Response: Molecular Aspects of Regulation and function -- 16. Induction of Gene Expression by Environmental Oxidants Associated With Inflammation, Fibrogenesis and Carcinogenesis -- 17. Regulation of Glutathione Peroxidases -- 18. Gene Expression of DT-Diaphorase in Cancer Cells.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461377412