- Cancer Genetics for the Clinician[electronic resource] / edited by Gail L. Shaw.
- Proceedings of the Symposium Cancer Genetics for the Clinician, held March 6-8, 1998, in Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Shaw, Gail L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 204 p. : online resource.
- 1. Components of a Genetic Cancer Risk Clinic -- 2. Genetic Counseling for the Individual with Inherited Cancer Susceptibility 27 -- 3. Estimating Individualized Risk of Breast Cancer -- 4. Genetics of Breast and Ovarian Cancer: A Continuum of Risk -- 5. Testing for Breast Cancer Risk in the Ashkenazim -- 6. Testing Minors for Inherited Cancer Risk -- 7. The Laboratory Analysis of Cancer Susceptibility Genes: Comprehensive Sequencing of BRCA1 and BRCA2 -- 8. Prophylactic Surgery and Inherited Cancer Predisposition -- 9. Chemoprevention and Heritable Cancer Risk -- 10. Genetics of Colorectal Cancer: An Updated Review -- 11. Insurance Issues in Genetic Testing for Cancer -- 12. Ethical and Legal Issues in Genetic Testing for Cancer Susceptibility.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461371281