- Inflammation and Stroke[electronic resource] / edited by Giora Z. Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein, Giora Z., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIII, 356 p. : online resource.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- New opportunities for stroke prevention and therapeutics: a hope from anti-inflammatory drugs? -- Inflammation in stroke and CNS trauma ??experimental and clinical evidence -- Clinical evidence of inflammation as a risk factor in ischemic stroke -- Inflammation as a risk factor for stroke: evidence from experimental models -- Inflammatory and immune responses to CNS injury: beneficial and detrimental components -- Salutary effect of autoimmune T cells after central nervous system injury -- Traumatic brain injury: is head trauma an inflammatory disease? -- Cyclic activation and inactivation of brain vessels involving inflammatory mediators ??implications for stroke -- Inflammatory cells in stroke -- Do leukocytes play a role in focal ischemia in the brain? An objective review of the literature -- The role of microglia in ischemic brain injury -- Inflammatory activation of brain cells by hypoxia: transcription factors and signaling pathways -- Inflammatory cytokines, interleukins and chemokines in stroke and CNS trauma -- Cytokine effects on CNS cells: implications for the pathogenesis and prevention of stroke -- Interleukin-10 in cerebral ischemia and stroke -- Chemokines and ischemic stroke -- Biphasic activity of tumor necrosis factor in stroke and brain trauma: interaction with reactive oxygen species -- Interleukin-1 and IL-1 receptor antagonist in stroke: mechanisms and potential therapeutics -- Inflammatory cytokines in CNS trauma -- Inflammation in cerebral thrombosis, angiogenesis and matrix regulation: a new perspective in stroke research and therapeutics -- Microvessel integrin expression during focal cerebral ischemia -- The inflammatory response in focal cerebral ischemia -- Chronic neuronal perturbation mediated by RAGE, a receptor for ?-sheet fibrils and S100/calgranulins -- Mediators of inflammation and blood-brain barrier permeability in cerebral ischemia -- Inflammatory proteases and oxygen radicals in stroke -- The role of metalloproteinases on blood-brain barrier breakdown after ischemic stroke -- Matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors in hypoxia/reoxygenation and stroke -- Extracellular matrix-degrading metalloproteinases and neuroinflammation in stroke -- Anti-oxidant strategies to treat stroke -- Inflammatory adhesion molecules, kinins, nitric oxide complement factors and lipid mediators in stroke -- Selectin-and complement-mediated mechanisms of tissue injury in stroke -- The kallikrein-kinin system in ischemic and traumatic brain injury -- Nitric oxide, nitric oxide synthases and cyclooxygenase-2 in experimental focal stroke.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034895088