- Tetracyclines in Biology, Chemistry and Medicine[electronic resource] / edited by Mark Nelson, Wolfgang Hillen, Robert A. Greenwald.
- Nelson, Mark., editor., Hillen, Wolfgang., editor., Greenwald, Robert A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 336 p. : online resource.
- Section I Chemistry, biology and microbiologic action of tetracyclines (Editor: Mark L. Nelson) -- The chemistry and cellular biology of the tetracyclines -- Proton and metal ion binding of tetracyclines -- Section II Tetracycline-dependent gene regulation: A versatile tool for all organisms (Editor: Wolfgang Hillen) -- Gene regulation by the tetracycline-inducible Tet repressor-operatorsystem ??molecular mechanisms at atomic resolution -- Regulation of gene expression in yeast and plants by tetracycline-dependent regulatory systems -- Tetracyclines in the control of gene expression in eukaryotes -- Tetracycline-regulated gene expression to study oncogenes in vivo. -- Interactions of tetracyclines with RNA -- Section III Use of tetracyclines as non-antimicrobial medicinal agents (Editor: Robert A. Greenwald) -- Biologic, non-antibiotic properties of semi-synthetic and chemically modified tetracyclines ??a structured, annotated bibliography -- Tetracycline consumption in prehistory -- Tetracycline treatment of periodontal disease: antimicrobial and non-antimicrobial mechanisms -- Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) by tetracyclines -- Structure/function studies of doxycycline effects on matrixmetalloproteinase activity and cartilage degeneration -- Regulation of inflammatory mediators by tetracyclines -- Tetracyclines and autoimmunity -- Tetracycline photodynamics.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034895118