- Potassium Channels in Cardiovascular Biology[electronic resource] / edited by Stephen L. Archer, Nancy J. Rusch.
- Archer, Stephen L., editor., Rusch, Nancy J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XLVII, 899 p. : online resource.
- 1 Evolution of Potassium Channel Proteins -- 2 Three-Dimensional Structure of the K+ Channel Pore: Basis for Ion Selectivity and Permeability -- 3 Molecular Biology of Voltage-Gated K+ Channels -- 4 Molecular Biology of High-Conductance, Ca2+-Activated Potassium Channels -- 5 Molecular Biology of Inward Rectifier and ATP-Sensitive Potassium Channels -- 6 Design and Use of Antibodies for Mapping K+ Channel Expression in the Cardiovascular System -- 7 Molecular Methods for Evaluation of K+ Channel Expression and Distribution in the Heart -- 8 Concepts for Patch-Clamp Recording of Whole-Cell and Single-Channel K+ Currents in Cardiac and Vascular Myocytes -- 9 The Patch-Clamp Technique for Measurement of K+ Channels in Xenopus Oocytes and Mammalian Expression Systems -- 10 Heteromultimer Formation in Native K+ Channels -- 11 Use of Transgenic and Gene-Targeted Mice to Study K+ Channel Function in the Cardiovascular System -- 12 Pharmacology of Voltage-Gated K+ Channels -- 13 Pharmacology of High-Conductance, Ca2+ -Activated Potassium Channels -- 14 Pharmacology of Small-Conductance, Calcium-Activated K+ Channels -- 15 Molecular Pharmacology of ATP-Sensitive K+ Channels: How and Why? -- 16 Overview: Molecular Physiology of Cardiac Potassium Channels -- 17 Molecular Mechanisms Controlling Functional Voltage-Gated K+ Channel Diversity and Expression in the Mammalian Heart -- 18 Voltage-Gated Potassium Channels in the Myocardium -- 19 Inward Rectifying and ATP-Sensitive K+ Channels in the Ventricular Myocardium -- 20 Cholinergic and Adrenergic Modulation of Cardiac K+ Channels -- 21 Cardiac K+ Channel Expression and Function at Birth and in the Neonate -- 22 Overview: Physiological Role of K+ Channels in the Regulation of Vascular Tone -- 23 Modulation of Vascular K+ Channels by Extracellular Messengers -- 24 Delayed Rectifier K+ Channels of Vascular Smooth Muscle: Characterization, Function, and Regulation by Phosphorylation -- 25 Potassium Channels in the Circulation of Skeletal Muscle -- 26 Regulation of Cerebral Artery Diameter by Potassium Channels -- 27 The Role of Potassium Channels in the Control of the Pulmonary Circulation -- 28 Potassium Channels in the Renal Circulation -- 29 Potassium Channels in the Coronary Circulation -- 30 Vascular K+ Channel Expression and Function at Birth and in the Neonate -- 31 Overview: Potassium Channels in Vascular Endothelial Cells -- 32 Single-Channel Properties of Ca2+-Activated K+ Channels in the Vascular Endothelium -- 33 Endothelial Cell K+ Channels, Membrane Potential, and the Release of Vasoactive Factors from the Vascular Endothelium -- 34 Activation of Vascular Smooth Muscle K+ Channels by Endothelium-Derived Factors -- 35 Overview: Role of Potassium Channels in Cardiac Arrthythmias -- 36 The Molecular Basis of the Long QT Syndrome -- 37 Altered K+ Channel Expression in the Hypertrophied and Failing Heart -- 38 Role of ATP-Sensitive K+ Channels in Cardiac Preconditioning -- 39 Therapeutic Potential of ATP-Sensitive K+ Channel Openers in Cardiac Ischemia -- 40 Altered Expression and Function of Kv Channels in Primary Pulmonary Hypertension -- 41 Anorectic Drugs and the Vasculature -- 42 Induction of Ca2+-Activated K+ Channel Expression during Systemic Hypertension: Protection against Pathological Vasoconstriction -- 43 Antisense Approaches and the Modulation of Potassium Channel Function in the Cardiovascular System.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461354871