- Cyclic ADP-Ribose and NAADP[electronic resource] :Structures, Metabolism and Functions / edited by Hon Cheung Lee.
- Lee, Hon Cheung., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 460 p. : online resource.
- Cyclic ADP-Ribose and NAADP A Story of Two Calcium Messengers -- ADP-Ribosyl Cyclases ??A Family of cADPR and NAADP Metabolizing Enzymes -- Regulation of Synthesis of cADPR and NAADP -- A Natural History of the Human CD38 Gene -- A Yeast Expression System of High Efficiency for Producing Recombinant Enzymes -- Novel Cycling Assays for cADPR and NAADP -- Pharmacology of Cyclic ADP-Ribose and NAADP Synthesis and Properties of Analogs -- Separate but Interacting Calcium Stores -- Sensitizing Calcium-Induced Calcium Release Role of cADPR as an Endogenous Modulator -- Spatial and Temporal Control of Calcium Signaling by NAADP -- Regulation of Immune Responses by CD38 and cADPR -- Subcellular and Extracellular Trafficking of NAD+ and Cyclic ADP-Ribose: A New Way for Regulating Intracellular Calcium Homeostasis -- The CD38-Cyclic ADP-Ribose Signal System in Pancreatic 횩- Cells -- The Role of cADPR and NAADP in T Cell Calcium Signaling and Activation -- Calcium Signaling by cADPR in Cardiac Myocytes -- Cyclic ADP-Ribose and Vasomotor Response -- Coordination of Calcium Signaling by cADPR and NAADP in Pancreatic Acinar Cells -- Calcium and Calcium-Linked Second Messengers are Main Actors in the Maturation and Fertilization of Starfish Oocytes -- ADP-Ribosylation and CD38 Signaling -- Retinoid-Mediated Signaling and CD38 Expression -- Calcium Regulation in Smooth Muscle Through the CD38/Cyclic ADP-Ribose Pathway -- Author Index.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461349969