- Handbook of Neurotoxicology[electronic resource] :Volume II / edited by Edward J. Massaro.
- Massaro, Edward J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 594 p. 32 illus., 11 illus. in color. : online resource.
- 1 Developmental Neurotoxicology: Testing and Interpretation -- 2 Manifestations of CNS Insult During Development -- 3 Developmental Neurotoxicity: What Have We Learnedfrom Guideline Studies? -- 4 Risk Assessment of Developmental Neurotoxicants -- 5 Electrophysiologic Evidence of Neural Injury or Adaptation in Cocaine Dependence -- 6 Addictive Basis of Marijuana and Cannabinoids -- 7 Dopamine and Its Modulation of Drug-Induced Neuronal Damage -- 8 NMDA Antagonist-Induced Neurotoxicity and Psychosis: The Dissociative Stimulation Hypothesis -- 9 Emerging Drugs of Abuse: Use Patterns and Clinical Toxicity -- 10 Mechanisms of Methamphetamine-Induced Neurotoxicity -- 11 Neurotoxic Effects of Substituted Amphetamines in Rats and Mice: Challenges to the Current Dogma -- 12 Studies of Neural Degeneration Indicate that Fasciculus Retroflexus Is a Weak Link in Brain for Many Drugs of Abuse -- 13 Microsensors Detect Neuroadaptation by Cocaine: Serotonin Released in Motor Basal Ganglia Is Not Rhythmicwith Movement -- 14 Impact of Intoxication: Structural and Functional Modificationsin the Brain Induced by Ethanol Exposure -- 15 Structural and Functional Neuroimaging of the Effects of Opioids -- 16 Structural and Functional Neuroimaging of the Effects of Cocaine in Human and Nonhuman Primates -- 17 Functional Neuroimaging of Cannabinoid Effects -- 18 Neuroimaging of MDMA-Induced Neurotoxicity -- 19 Tier 1 Neurological Assessment in Regulated Animal Safety Studies -- 20 Neurological Assessment: The Role of the Clinicianin Clinical Neurotoxicology -- 21 Human Neuropsychological Testing and Evaluation.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617371943