- Antibodies[electronic resource] :Volume 1: Production and Purification / edited by G. Subramanian.
- Subramanian, G., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 314 p. : online resource.
- 1. Concepts in Development of Manufacturing Strategies for Monoclonal Antibodies -- 2. Antibody Fragments: Production, Purification and Formatting for Therapeutic Applications -- 3. Large Scale Production of Therapeutic Antibodies: Considerations for Optimizing Product Capture and Purification -- 4. Scale-Up of Antibody Purification. From Laboratory Scale to Production -- 5. Purification of Antibody by Chromatographic Methods -- 6. Quality Control of Antibodies for Human Use -- 7. Expression of Human Anti Rh(D) Monoclonal Antibodies into Different Cell lines: Influence on their Functional Properties -- 8. Monoclonal Antibody Production: Minimising Virus Safety Issues -- 9. Contract Manufacturing of Biopharmaceutical Grade Antibodies -- 10. The Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Monoclonal Antibodies -- 11. Regulatory and Legal Requirements for the Manufacture of Antibodies.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461347019