- Chemokine Biology ??Basic Research and Clinical Application[electronic resource] :Volume I: Immunobiology of Chemokines / edited by Bernhard Moser, Gordon L. Letts, Kuldeep Neote.
- Moser, Bernhard., editor., Letts, Gordon L., editor., Neote, Kuldeep., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 208 p. 22 illus., 4 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- Cellular targets in innate and adaptive immunity -- Traffic of T lymphocytes -- Lymphocyte homing to peripheral epithelial tissues -- Chemokine biology of NK cells and ?? T cells -- Dendritic cell traffic control by chemokines -- Chemokine receptor-mediated signal transduction -- Chemokines in leukocyte transendothelial migration -- Natural chemokine antagonism and synergism -- Effector cell traffic-unrelated functions -- Crosstalk between chemokine, opioid, and vanilloid receptors -- Antimicrobial and related activities of chemokines -- Virus-encoded chemokine modulators as novel anti-inflammatory reagents -- Chemokine receptors in tissue cells and angiogenesis.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783764368258