- Taurine 7[electronic resource] / edited by Junichi Azuma, Stephen W. Schaffer, Takashi Ito.
- Azuma, Junichi., editor., Schaffer, Stephen W., editor., Ito, Takashi., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 546 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 643
- Part 1. Cardiovascular and Renal Effects of Taurine -- Effect of Taurine on Protein Kinase C Isoforms: Role in Taurine?셲 Actions? -- Taurine as the Nutritional Factor for the Longevity of the Japanese Revealed by a World-wide Epidemiological Survey -- Taurine-Mediated Cardioprotection is Greater When Administered upon Reperfusion than Prior to Ischemia -- Vascular Modulation of Rat Aorta by Taurine -- Modulation by Taurine of Human Arterial Stiffness and Wave Reflection -- Taurine Suppresses Pressor Response through the Inhibition of Sympathetic Nerve Activity and the Improvement in Baro-Reflex Sensitivity of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats -- Beneficial Effect of Taurine Treatment against Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity in Mice -- Antihypertensive Effect of Taurine in Rat -- Attenuating Action of Taurine and Labetalol on Cardiovascular Alterations by Pyridoxal-Isopro-terenol, a Vitamin-Drug Interaction with Cardiopathologic Significance -- Tool from Traditional Medicines is Useful for Health-Medication: Bezoar Bovis and Taurine -- Mechanism of TauT in Protecting against Cisplatin-Induced Kidney Injury (AKI) -- TauT Protects against Cisplatin-Induced Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Established in a TauT Transgenic Mice Model -- Perinatal Taurine Depletion Increases Susceptibility to Adult Sugar-induced Hypertension in Rats -- Sex Dependent Effects of Perinatal Taurine Exposure on the Arterial Pressure Control in Adult Offspring -- Perinatal Taurine Alters Arterial Pressure Control and Renal Function in Adult Offspring -- Part 2. Effect of Taurine on Brain and Retina -- Taurine Protects Immature Cerebellar Granullar Neurons against Acute Alcohol Administration -- Mechanism of Neuroprotective Function of Taurine -- Taurine and Guanidinoethanesulfonic Acid (GES) Differentially Affects the Expression and Phosphorylation of Cellular Proteins in C6 Glial Cells -- Taurine Improves Congestive Functions in a Mouse Model of Fragile X Syndrome -- Functional Implication of Taurine in Aging.-Effects of Taurine on Anxiety-Like and locomotor Behavior of Mice -- Taurine Transporter in Lymphocytes of Patients with Major Depression Treated with Venlafaxine Plus Psychotherapy -- Effect of Medium Osmolarity and Taurine on Neuritic Outgrowth from Goldfish Retinal Explants -- Localization of Taurine Transporter, Taurine, and Zinc in Goldfish Retina -- Part 3. Effect of Taurine on Skeletal Muscle.-Effects of Taurine Administration on Exercise -- Characterization of Myogenic Differentiation under Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress and Taurine Treatment -- Part 4. Gastroenteric and Hepatic Effects of Taurine -- Dietary Taurine Attenuates Dextran Sulfate Sodium (DSS) -induced Experimental Colitis in Mice -- Protective Effect of Taurine against Nitrosative Stress in the Stomach of Rat with Water Immersion Restraint Stress -- Taurine Feeding Inhibits Bile Acid Absorption from the Ileum in Rats Fed a High Cholesterol and High Fat Diet -- The Protective Effect of Taurine against Hepatic Damage in a Model of Liver Disease and Hepatic Stellate Cells -- Taurine Depletion by b-Alanine Inhibits Induction of Hepatotoxicity in Mice Treated Acutely with Carbon Tetrachloride -- Effect of Taurine on Alcoholic Liver Disease in Rats -- Part 5. Effect of Taurine on Bone -- Does Taurine Deficiency Cause Metabolic Bone Disease and Rickets in Polar Bear Cubs Raised in Captivity? -- The Preventive Effect of Fermented Milk Supplement Containing Tomato (Lycopersion Esculentum) and Taurine on Bone Loss in Ovariectomized Rats -- The Effects of Dietary Taurine Supplementation on Bone Mineral Density in Ovariectomized Rats -- Part 6. Effect of Taurine on Diabetes and Obesity -- Taurine Supplementation and Pancreatic Remodeling -- The Effects of Taurine, Taurine Homologs and Hypotaurine on Cell and Membrane Antioxidative System Alterations Caused by Type 2 Diabetes in Rat Erythrocytes -- Lau The Effects of Taurine, Hypotaurine, and Taurine Homologs on Erythrocyte Morphology, Membrane Fluidity and Cytoskeletal Spe.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387756806