- Bipolar Depression: Molecular Neurobiology, Clinical Diagnosis and Pharmacotherapy[electronic resource] / edited by Carlos A. Zarate, Husseini K. Manji.
- Zarate, Carlos A., editor., Manji, Husseini K., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 279 p. 16 illus., 3 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Milestones in Drug Therapy
- Bipolar depression: Clinical phenotype and course of illness -- The history of bipolar disorders -- The clinical diagnosis of bipolar depression -- Course and outcome of bipolar disorder ??focusing on depressive aspects -- Suicide and bipolar disorder -- Bipolar depression: Neurobiology -- The genetic basis of bipolar disorder -- Understanding the neurobiology of bipolar depression -- Non-pharmacological treatments and chronobiological aspects of bipolar disorder: implications for novel therapeutics -- Neuroimaging studies of bipolar depression: therapeutic implications -- Acute and long-term treatment of bipolar disorder -- Pharmacological treatment of acute bipolar depression -- Pharmacological treatment of the maintenance phase of bipolar depression: focus on relapse prevention studies and the impact of design on generalizability -- Non-pharmacological somatic treatments for bipolar depression -- Potential novel treatments for bipolar depression -- Treatment of bipolar disorder in special populations -- Late-onset bipolar disorder -- Treatment of childhood-onset bipolar disorder -- Treatment of bipolar disorder during and after pregnancy -- Conclusion.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783764385668