- Drugs, Driving and Traffic Safety[electronic resource] / edited by Joris C. Verster, S. R. Pandi-Perumal, Johannes G. Ramaekers, Johan J. de Gier.
- Verster, Joris C., editor., Pandi-Perumal, S. R., editor., Ramaekers, Johannes G., editor., Gier, Johan J. de., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 559 p. 59 illus. : online resource.
- Driver health and traffic safety: an overview -- Worldwide trends in alcohol and drug impaired driving -- Drugs, driving, and models to measure driving impairment -- Measurement and methods to determine driving ability -- Simulator studies of drug-induced driving impairment -- The on-the-road driving test -- Epidemiology and traffic safety: culpability studies -- Case-control studies -- Prescribing and dispensing guidelines for medicinal drugs affecting driving performance -- The relationship between drug use and traffic accident severity -- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs abused in driving -- The role of driver sleepiness in car crashes: a review of the epidemiological evidence -- Sleepiness, countermeasures and the risk of motor vehicle accidents -- Insomnia, hypnotic drugs and traffic safety -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in sleep apnea -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in shift workers -- Effects of anxiolytics on driving -- Antidepressants and traffic safety -- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and driving safety -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in Parkinson?셲 disease -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in multiple sclerosis -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in acute and chronic pain -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in allergic rhinitis -- Drugs, driving and traffic safety in diabetes mellitus -- Changes in and predictors of driving after drug use and involvement in traffic crashes because of drugs, 1992??005 -- Reducing illegal blood alcohol limits for driving: effects on traffic safety -- Interventions to reduce impaired driving and traffic injury -- The alcohol ignition interlock and other technologies for the prediction and control of impaired drivers -- Dose related risk of motor vehicle crashes after cannabis use: an update -- Ecstasy, driving and traffic safety -- Appendix I ICADTS Drug List 2007 -- Appendix II International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety. Guidelines on experimental studies undertaken to determine a medicinal drug?셲 effect on driving or skills related to driving.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783764399221