- Targeted Drug Strategies for Cancer and Inflammation[electronic resource] / edited by Ann L. Jackman, Christopher P. Leamon.
- Jackman, Ann L., editor., Leamon, Christopher P., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 254 p. : online resource.
- Biological Role, Properties and Therapeutic Applications of the Reduced Folate Carrier (RFC-SLC19A1) and the Proton-Coupled Folate Transporter (PCFT-SLC46A1) -- Folate Receptors and Therapeutic Applications -- Hormonal Control of Folate Receptor Genes -- Folate Receptor Targeted Radionuclide Imaging Agents -- Folate receptor targeted thymidylate synthase inhibitors -- Discovery of novel antifolate inhibitors of de novo purine nucleotide biosynthesis with selectivity for high affinity folate receptors and the proton-coupled folate transporter over the reduced folate carrier for cellular entry -- Folate-receptor targeted cancer chemotherapy -- Anti-FR antibody generation and engineering: development of new therapeutic tools -- Folate Receptor Positive Macrophages: Cellular Targets for Imaging and Therapy of Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases -- Targeting Activated Macrophages via a Functional Folate Receptor for Potential Treatment of Autoimmune/Inflammatory Disorders.-.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781441984166