- Modeling Tumor Vasculature[electronic resource] :Molecular, Cellular, and Tissue Level Aspects and Implications / edited by Trachette L. Jackson.
- Jackson, Trachette L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 412 p. : online resource.
- A stochastic model of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor:혻 Implications for cancer therapy -- Simulating therapeutics using multiscale models of the VEGF receptor system in cancer -- Linking EC Stimulation to Tumor Growth and Vascular Density:혻 The VEGF-BCL2-CXCL8 pathway -- Investigating the Role of Cross-Talk Between Chemical and Stromal Factors in Endothelial Cell Phenotype Determination -- A Hybrid Discrete-Continuum Model of Tumor Induced Angiogenesis -- Cell-based Models of Angiogenesis -- A cell-based model of endothelial cell migration, proliferation, and maturation in corneal angiogenesis -- Blood flow and tumour-induced angiogenesis: Dynamically adapting vascular혻networks -- Modeling structural and functional adaptation of tumor vessel networks during anti-angiogenic therapy -- Effect of vascularization on glioma tumor growth -- Particle Simulations of Growth:혻 Application to Tumorigenesis -- Particle Simulations of Growth:혻 Application to Angiogenesis -- Blood vessel network remodeling during tumor growth -- Blood perfusion in 3D solid tumour with ?쐍ormalized??microvasculature.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461400516