- Designs for Clinical Trials[electronic resource] :Perspectives on Current Issues / edited by David Harrington.
- Harrington, David., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 206 p. : online resource.
- Applied Bioinformatics and Biostatistics in Cancer Research
- New designs for phase I dose finding studies -- Phase II/III designs for trials -- Design issues for clinical studies with genomic measurements -- Designing studies with longitudinal measurements subject to dropout -- Issues in sample size re-estimation -- Adaptive designs -- The design of non-inferiority trials -- Issues in the design of HIV prevention trials -- Randomization algorithms -- Sequential designs for phase III studies -- Case studies of difficult designs -- Ethical issues in the design of trials -- Index.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461401391