- DNA Topoisomerases and Cancer[electronic resource] / edited by Yves Pommier.
- Pommier, Yves., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 443 p. 65 illus., 49 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Cancer Drug Discovery and Development,2196-9906
- Introduction and Historical Perspective -- Human DNA topoisomerase I: Structure, Enzymology and Biology -- Mitochondrial topoisomerases -- Structure and mechanism of eukaryotic type IIA topoisomerases -- Essential functions of topoisomerase III in the nucleus and mitochondria -- DNA topoisomerase I and illegitimate recombination -- Topoisomerase-induced DNA damage -- Topoisomerases and carcinogenesis: Topo III and BLM -- Topoisomerase inhibitors: a paradigm for interfacial inhibitors -- Topoisomerase I inhibitors: chemical biology -- Topoisomerase II inhibitors: chemical biology -- Topoisomerase I inhibitors: current use and prospects -- Topoisomerase II inhibitors: current use and prospects -- Transcription stress by camptothecin: mechanism and implication for the drug antitumor activity -- Mechanism regulating cellular responses to DNA topoisomerase I-targeted agents -- Tyrosyl-DNA-phosphodiesterase -- Ubiquitin and ubiquitin-like proteins in repair of topoisomerase-mediated DNA damage -- Repair of topoisomerase II-mediated DNA damage: fixing DNA damage arising from a protein covalently trapped on DNA -- Topoisomerases and Apoptosis -- Index.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461403227