- G Protein-Coupled Receptors in Drug Discovery[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Marta Filizola.
- 2nd ed. 2015.
- Filizola, Marta., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 327 p. 71 illus., 50 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1335
- Purification of Stabilized GPCRs for Structural and Biophysical Analyses -- Purification and Crystallization of a Thermostabilized Agonist-Bound Conformation of the Human Adenosine A2A Receptor -- 2D Projection Analysis of GPCR Complexes by Negative Stain Electron Microscopy -- Nuts and Bolts of CF3 and CH3 NMR Towards the Understanding of Conformational Exchange of GPCRs -- Single-Molecule Fluorescence Microscopy for the Analysis of Fast Receptor Dynamics -- Quantitative Multi-Color Detection Strategies for Bioorthogonally-Labeled GPCRs -- Approaches to Characterize and Quantify Oligomerization of GPCRs -- Monitoring G Protein Activation in Cells with BRET -- Use of Fluorescence Indicators in Receptor Ligands -- Detection and Quantification of Intracellular Signalling Using FRET-Based Biosensors and High Content Imaging -- The Measurement of Receptor Signaling Bias -- Approaches to Assess Functional Selectivity in GPCRs: Evaluating G Protein Signaling in an Endogenous Environment -- Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer Approaches to Discover Bias in GPCR Signaling -- Virus-Mediated Expression of DREADDs for In Vivo Metabolic Studies -- High-Throughput Screening for Allosteric Modulators of GPCRs -- Radioligand Binding Assay for an Exon 11-Associated Mu Opioid Receptor Target -- Docking and Virtual Screening Strategies for GPCR Drug Discovery -- The Dynamic Process of Drug-GPCR Binding at either Orthosteric or Allosteric Sites Evaluated by Metadynamics -- Experiment-Guided Molecular Modeling of Protein-Protein Complexes Involving GPCRs -- Interaction Fingerprints and Their Applications to Identify Hot Spots.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493929139