- Arachidonate Remodeling and Inflammation[electronic resource] / edited by Alfred N. Fonteh, Robert L. Wykle.
- Fonteh, Alfred N., editor., Wykle, Robert L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 243 p. : online resource.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- An outline of arachidonate remodeling and its biological significance -- Phospholipase A2 and remodeling in inflammatory cells -- Enzymatic and receptor mediated effects of secretory phospholipase A2 on the pathophysiology of inflammatory diseases -- Control of arachidonic acid levels in resting and activated U937 phagocytic cells by Ca2+-independent phospholipase A2 -- Arachidonate remodeling and PAF synthesis in human neutrophils -- Control of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid levels and the role of inhibitors of incorporation and remodeling on the biosynthesis of lipid mediators -- Remodeling of arachidonic acid in inflammatory cells of the human lung -- Arachidonate remodeling, platelet-activating factor signaling, and the inflammatory response in the central nervous system -- Remodeling of arachidonate and other polyunsaturated fatty acids in Alzheimer?셲 disease -- Lipoxins and resolvins: local mediators in endogenous anti-inflammation and resolution -- Metabolism and physiological significance of anandamide and 2-arachidonoylglycerol, endogenous cannabinoid receptor ligands.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034895941