- Cancer and Inflammation[electronic resource] / edited by Douglas W. Morgan, Ulf J. Forssmann, Marian T. Nakada.
- Morgan, Douglas W., editor., Forssmann, Ulf J., editor., Nakada, Marian T., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 202 p. : online resource.
- Progress in Inflammation Research
- Chronic inflammation and cancer in various organ systems -- Cancer as a chronic inflammatory disease: role of immunotherapy -- Inflammatory chemokines: their role in tumor growth and progression -- Inflammation and matrix metalloproteinases: implications for cancer development -- Interplay between inflammation and tumor angiogenesis -- Apoptotic responses common to cancer and inflammation -- Cyclooxygenase activity in gastrointestinal cancer development and progression: prospects as a therapeutic target -- Effects of COX-2 inhibitors in colorectal cancer -- Inflammation, necrosis, and cancer.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783034896009