- Macromolecular Drug Delivery[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Mattias Belting.
- Belting, Mattias., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 205 p. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 480
- Developments in Macromolecular Drug Delivery -- Synthetic vs. Natural/Biodegradable Polymers for Delivery of shRNA-Based Cancer Therapies -- siRNA and DNA Transfer to Cultured Cells -- Poly(?-amino esters): Procedures for Synthesis and Gene Delivery -- Systemic Delivery and Pre-clinical Evaluation of Nanoparticles Containing Antisense Oligonucleotides and siRNAs -- Peptide-Based Delivery of Steric-Block PNA Oligonucleotides -- Characterizing Peptide-Mediated DNA Internalization in Human Cancer Cells -- Selection and Characterization of Antibodies from Phage Display Libraries Against Internalizing Membrane Antigens -- Artificial Membrane Models for the Study of Macromolecular Delivery -- Enhanced Delivery of Macromolecules into Cells by Electroendocytosis -- In Vitro Systems for Studying Epithelial Transport of Macromolecules -- Preparation of Macromolecule-Containing Dry Powders for Pulmonary Delivery -- Macromolecular Delivery Across the Blood?밄rain Barrier -- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Macromolecular Delivery In Vivo.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781588299994