- Novel Antischizophrenia Treatments[electronic resource] / edited by Mark A. Geyer, Gerhard Gross.
- Geyer, Mark A., editor., Gross, Gerhard., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 458 p. : online resource.
- Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology,0171-2004 ; 213
- Preface -- Clinical instruments to evaluate and guide treatment in schizophrenia -- Cognitive deficits in schizophrenia- Muscarinic mechanisms in psychotic disorders -- Nicotinic mechanisms in psychotic disorders -- GABAergic circuits in schizophrenia: targets for new treatments in schizophrenia -- Inhibitors of glycine transport as potential new treatments in schizophrenia -- The role of glutamate in schizophrenia -- Metabotropic glutamate receptors as targets for new treatments in schizophrenia -- 5-HT2C agonism as a principle for new treatments in schizophrenia.-혻The role of dopamine D3 receptors for antipsychotic activity and cognitive functions -- Phosphodiesterase inhibitors as potential new treatments in schizophrenia -- Disease modifying approaches to schizophrenia -- A novel therapeutic strategy: medication-enhancement of cognitive therapies in schizophrenia -- Transgenic animals reflecting aspects of schizophrenia -- Behavioral animal models of pro-cognitive treatments for schizophrenia.혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642257575