- Marine Bioactive Compounds[electronic resource] :Sources, Characterization and Applications / edited by Maria Hayes.
- Hayes, Maria., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 232 p. : online resource.
- 1. Taxonomy of Marine Macroalgae Used as Sources of Bioactive Compounds -- 2. Extraction and Characterization of Bioactive Compounds with Health Benefits from Marine Resources: Macro- and Microalgae Cyanobacteria and Invertebrates -- 3. Marine Bioactive Peptides and Protein Hydrolysates: Generation, Isolation Procedures and Biological and Chemical Characterizations -- 4. Chitin, Chitosan and Their Derivatives from Marine Rest-Raw Materials: Potential Food and Pharmaceutical Applications -- 5. Industry Potential of Marine Bioactive Components: Downstream Processing and Vehicles for Efficient Delivery in situ -- 6. Extraction and Characterization of Bioactive Carbohydrates with Health Benefits from Marine Resources: Macro- and Microalgae, Cyanobacteria and Invertebrates -- 7. Medicinal Chemistry and Ligand Profiling for Evaluation of Promising Marine Bioactive Molecules -- 8. Marine-Derived Functional Foods: Claims and Current Legislation.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461412465