- Handbook of Marine Natural Products[electronic resource] / edited by Ernesto Fattorusso, William H. Gerwick, Orazio Taglialatela-Scafati.
- Fattorusso, Ernesto., editor., Gerwick, William H., editor., Taglialatela-Scafati, Orazio., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 712 illus., 117 illus. in color. eReference. : online resource.
- Introduction -- Taxonomy and marine natural products research -- Chemistry of microalgae and macroalgae -- Chemistry of marine bacteria and fungi -- Chemistry of marine invertebrates (sponges) -- Chemistry of marine invertebrates (tunicates) -- The role of databases in marine natural products research -- Strategies for structural assignment of MNP through advanced 2D NMR techniques -- Configuration assignment of marine natural products -- Prediction of NMR data through quantum-mechanical calculations -- Contemporary Strategies in Natural Products Structure Elucidation -- Antipredatory defensive role of natural products from marine invertebrates -- Antipredatory defensive roles of planktonic MNPs -- Anti-fouling activity of MNP -- Chemical interactions among marine competitors, and host-pathogens -- Marine Metabolites and Metal Ion Chelation -- Biosynthetic studies through feeding experiments -- Biosynthetic studies through molecular genetics approaches -- Mechanisms of halogenation of marine secondary metabolites -- Enzyme Inhibitors from Marine Invertebrates -- Marine Natural Products that target Microtubules -- Antiprotozoan Marine Natural Products -- Mechanism-based screening for cancer therapeutics with examples from the discovery of marine natural product-based HIF-1 inhibitors -- Fluorescent proteins from the oceans: Marine macromolecules of utility to medicine and biotechnology -- From biosilica of sponges to fabricated biomedical materials -- Meeting the supply needs of marine natural products -- Legal and ethical issues involving marine biodiscovery and development -- Synthesis of Marine Natural Product Leads -- Seafood toxins: classes, sources and toxicology -- Detection of marine toxins through LC/MS techniques -- Marine protein toxins -- Conclusions: The future of marine natural products chemistry.
Freshwater & Marine Ecology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048138333