- Cervical Cancer[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Daniel Keppler, Athena W. Lin.
- Keppler, Daniel., editor., Lin, Athena W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 413 p. 70 illus., 42 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1249
- Evolution and Classification of Oncogenic Human Papillomavirus Types and Variants Associated with Cervical Cancer -- A Real-Time PCR Approach Based on SPF10 Primers and the INNO-LiPA HPV Genotyping Extra Assay for the Detection and Typing of Human Papillomavirus -- Replication of Human Papillomavirus in Culture -- HPV Binding Assay to Laminin-332/Integrin 慣6棺4 on Human Keratinocytes -- Methods to Assess the Nucleocytoplasmic Shuttling of the HPV E1 Helicase and Its Effects on Cellular Proliferation and Induction of a DNA Damage Response -- Genetic Methods for Studying the Role of Viral Oncogenes in the HPV Life Cycle -- Robust HPV-18 Production in Organotypic Cultures of Primary Human Keratinocytes -- A High-Throughput Cellular Assay to Quantify the p53-Degradation Activity of E6 from Different Human Papillomavirus Types -- Retroviral Expression of Human Cystatin Genes in HeLa Cells -- Molecular Analysis of Human Papillomavirus Virus-Like Particle Activated Langerhans Cells In Vitro -- Selective Silencing of Gene Target Expression By siRNA Expression Plasmids in Human Cervical Cancer Cells -- Silencing of E6/E7 Expression in Cervical Cancer Stem-Like Cells -- Two-Step Procedure for Evaluating Experimentally Induced DNA Damage: Texas Red and Comet Assays -- Measurement of Deubiquitinating Enzyme Activity Via a Suicidal HA-Ub-VS Probe -- Immunocytochemical Analysis of the Cervical Pap Smear -- Diagnosis of HPV-Negative, Gastric-Type Adenocarcinoma of the Endocervix -- Targeting of the HPV-16 E7 Protein by RNA Aptamers -- The Use of MYBL2 as a Novel Candidate Biomarker of Cervical Cancer -- Fixation Methods for the Preservation of Morphology, RNAs, and Proteins in Paraffin-Embedded Human Cervical Cancer Cell Xenografts in Mice -- Assessment of the HPV DNA Methylation Status in Cervical Lesions -- MeDIP-on-Chip for Methylation Profiling -- Use of DBD-FISH for the Study of Cervical Cancer Progression -- A Quantitative and High-Throughput Assay of Human Papillomavirus DNA Replication -- Native Human Papillomavirus Production, Quantification, and Infectivity Analysis -- Functional Analysis of HPV-Like Particle-Activated Langerhans Cells In Vitro -- Assessment of the Radiation Sensitivity of Cervical Cancer Cell Lines -- Mouse Model of Cervicovaginal Papillomavirus Infection -- Establishment of Orthotopic Primary Cervix Cancer Xenografts -- Generation of K14-E7/?낿87횩cat Double Transgenic Mice as a Model of Cervical Cancer.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493920129