- Decision Making in a World of Comparative Effectiveness Research[electronic resource] :A Practical Guide / edited by Howard G. Birnbaum, Paul E. Greenberg.
- Birnbaum, Howard G., editor., Greenberg, Paul E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 289 p. 18 illus., 7 illus. in color. : online resource.
- I. Introduction -- 1. Introducing Decision Making in a World of Comparative Effectiveness Research -- 2. Perspectives on Decision Making in a World of Comparative Effectiveness: Views from Diverse Constituencies -- II. The Future of CER for Evidence Developers: Perspectives from Pharmaceutical Decision Makers -- 3. Perspectives on the Use of CER by Life Sciences Executives: An Interview with Mike Bonney -- 4. Perspectives on the Use of CER by Life Sciences Executives: An Interview with a Senior Executive at an International Life Science Company -- 5. CER: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective on Outlook, Dilemmas, and Controversies -- 6. Impact of Comparative Effectiveness Research on Drug Development Strategy and Innovation -- 7. Pricing of Pharmaceuticals: Current Trends and Outlook, and the Role of CER -- III. Evolving Stakeholder Considerations: Patients, Physicians, Regulators and Payers -- 8. Are Real-World Data and Evidence Good Enough to Inform Healthcare and Health Policy Decision Making? -- 9. Translating CER Evidence to Real-World Decision-Making: Some Practical Considerations -- 10. Decision Making by Public Payers -- 11. Patient and Stakeholder Engagement in Designing Pragmatic Clinical Trials -- 12. Policy Considerations: Ex-U.S. Payers and Regulators -- 13. Perspectives on the Common Drug Review (CDR) Process at the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) -- 14. Evaluating Non-Pharmaceutical Technologies at the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) -- 15. Challenges and Opportunities in the Dissemination of CER Information to Physicians and Payers: A Legal Perspective -- 16. Legal Considerations in a World of CER -- IV. Emerging Challenges, Methods and Applications of CER: Real-world and Big Data -- 17. Application of CER to Promote Adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines -- 18. Challenges in Developing and Assessing CER for Medical Technology -- 19. Evidence Generation Using Big Data: Challenges and Opportunities -- 20. Indirect Comparisons Using Clinical Trial Data: 5 Years Later -- 21. Decision-Making with Machine Learning in Our Modern, Data-Rich Healthcare Industry.
Medicine & Public Health.
Pharmacoeconomics and Health Outcomes.
Statistics for Life Sciences, Medicine, Health Sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789811032615