- Novel Psychoactive Substances[electronic resource] :Policy, Economics and Drug Regulation / edited by Ornella Corazza, Andres Roman-Urrestarazu.
- Corazza, Ornella., editor., Roman-Urrestarazu, Andres., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXII, 178 p. 8 illus., 6 illus. in color. : online resource.
- 1.The Global Emergence of NPS: An Analysis of a New Drug Trend -- 2.Legislating NPS in the European Union -- 3.Regulation as Global Drug Governance ??How New is the NPS Phenomenon? -- 4.Anti-Doping Challenges with Novel Psychoactive Substances in Sport -- 5.Exploring Novel Policy Responses to NPS and ?쁫egal highs??in New Zealand, Poland, Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom -- 6.Regulating NPS in the Middle East: A Critical Juncture -- 7.Finding Novel Policy Response to the Challenge of NPS in Kazakhstan: Reconsidering Existing Policy and the Work of Health Professionals -- 8.NPS Policy Pitfalls: The Implementation and Management Challenges Within the Prison, Police and Health Services in the United Kingdom -- 9.NPS: An Opportunity to Move From Blanket Prohibition to a More Functionalist Approach? -- 10.The Challenges in Interpreting National-Level Strategic Indicators: A Drug Enforcement Administration Analyst?셲 Perspective -- 11.Harmonizing NPS Legislation Across the European Union: An Utopia? -- 12.New psychoactive substances: The Regulatory Experience and Assessment of Options.
Health care management.
Health services administration.
Health Care Management.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319605999