- Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases in Health and Disease[electronic resource] / edited by Nathan Back, Irun R. Cohen, David Kritchevsky, Abel Lajtha, Rodolfo Paoletti.
- Back, Nathan., editor., Cohen, Irun R., editor., Kritchevsky, David., editor., Lajtha, Abel., editor., Paoletti, Rodolfo., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXII, 359 p. 72 illus. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 524
- Structure and Function of Dipeptidyl Aminopeptidases -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Substrates -- Structure-Function Relationship of DPP IV: Insights into its Dimerisation and Gelatinase Activity -- Exploration of the Active Site of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV From Porphyromonas gingivalis -- Modification of the Biological Activity of Chemokines by Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV ??a Side Effect in the Use of Inhibitors? -- Molecular Chimeras and Mutational Analysis in the Prolyl Oligopeptidase Gene Family -- The Specificity of DP IV for Natural Substrates is Peptide Structure Determined -- New Results on the Conformations of Potent DP IV (CD26) Inhibitors bearing the N-terminal MWP Structural Motif -- Different Inhibition Mechanisms of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV by Tryptophan Containing Peptides and Amides -- Re-Uptake Mechanisms of Peptide Fragments after DPP IV-Mediated Proteolysis in the Peripheral Nervous System -- DPP IV-Like Enzymes -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Gene Family -- Seprase-DPPIV Association and Prolyl Peptidase and Gelatinase Activities of the Protease Complex -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV Activity and/or Structure Homologues (DASH) in Transformed Neuroectodermal Cells -- Characterisation of Human DP IV Produced by a Pichia pastoris Expression System -- Isolation and Characterization of Attractin-2 -- Investigation of DP IV-dependent Protein-Protein Interactions using Surface Plasmon Resonance -- Immune Mechanisms and Immune Disorders -- Synergistic Action of DPIV and APN in the Regulation of T Cell Function -- CD26/DPP IV in Experimental and Clinical Organ Transplantation -- CD26 is Involved in the Regulation of T-Cell Plasma Membrane Compartmentation -- Inhibition of Dipeptidylpeptidase IV (DPP IV, CD26) Activity Modulates Surface Expression of CTLA-4 in Stress-Induced Abortions -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV/CD26 in T Cell Activation, Cytokine Secretion and Immunoglobulin Production -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Inhibitors with the N-terminal MXP Sequence: Structure-Activity-Relationships -- On the Role of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV in the Digestion of an Immunodominant Epitope in Celiac Disease -- The Properties of Human and Bovine CD8+CD26+ T Cells Induced by a Microbial Superantigen -- Angiogenesis and Cancer -- DPPIV and Seprase in Cancer Invasion and Angiogenesis -- Glutamate Carboxypeptidase II Inhibition as a Novel Therapeutic Target -- Dual Role of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP IV) in Angiogenesis and Vascular Remodeling -- CD26 Expression on Cutaneous Infiltrates from Patients with Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL) -- Intrahepatic Expression of Collagen and Fibroblast Activation Protein (FAP) in Hepatitis C Virus Infection -- Expression of CD26/Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV in Endometrial Adenocarcinoma and its Negative Correlation with Tumor Grade -- Adhesion Potency to Mesothelial Cells by Overexpression of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV -- Survival Time and Invasive Activity due to Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Overexpression in Ovarian Carcinoma -- Dipeptidylpeptidase IV Activities in Prostatic Secretions -- Diabetes and Metabolism -- Implementation of GLP-1 Based Therapy of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Using DPP-IV Inhibitors -- Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Inhibition in Animal Models of Diabetes -- Glucose-dependent Insulinotropic Polypeptide (GIP): Development of DP IV-Resistant Analogues with Therapeutic Potential -- Neutral Endopeptidase 24.11 and Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV are Both Involved in Regulating the Metabolic Stability of Glucagon-like Peptide-1 in vivo -- DPP IV, Immune Parameters, and Psychometrical Variables in Patients with Eating Disorders -- DPP IV and Mental Depression in Crohn?셲 Disease -- Microscopic Acid-Base Equilibra of Alanyl-boroAlanine -- Acylated Hydroxamates as Selective and Highly Potent Inhibitors of Dipeptidyl Peptidase I -- CD26-/DPP IV-Positive Lymphocytes in Murine Acute Experimental Colitis -- Neuroprotective Effects of Inhibitors of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV In Vitro and In Vivo.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780306477171