- Optimization of Aerosol Drug Delivery[electronic resource] / edited by Leon Grado흦, Jan Marijnissen.
- Grado흦, Leon., editor., Marijnissen, Jan., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 315 p. : online resource.
- A history of the development of therapy by jet nebulisation -- Molecular modelling in drug design -- Particle elaboration using supercritical media for drug delivery into the human lungs -- Electrospray as means to produce monodisperse drug particles -- Optimization of dry powder aerosols for systemic drug delivery -- Recent advances in drug delivery via pressurised metered-dose inhalers -- Resuspension of powders and deposition of aerosol particles in the upper human airways -- Transport and deposition of hydrophilic drug particles in the lungs -- Ventilation modelling and drug deposition in very young asthmatic children -- Modeling aerosol drug delivery -- Application of electro hydro dynamic atomisation in the production of engineered drug particles -- Interaction of deposited aerosol particles with the alveolar liquid layer -- Pulmonary deposition and effects of aerosolized drugs in pulmonary patients -- Targetting aerosols to disease areas -- Treatment of asthma patients under severe conditions -- Understanding the mechanisms of local pulmonary drug absorption and metabolism: An in vitro model of the airway epithelium -- Overview -- Keyword Index -- List of Authors.
Respiratory organs Diseases.
Medicine & Public Health.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
Chemistry/Food Science, general.
Biophysics and Biological Physics.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048164363