- Why Hospitals Fail[electronic resource] :Between Theory and Practice / edited by Prasad Godbole, Derek Burke, Jill Aylott.
- Godbole, Prasad., editor., Burke, Derek., editor., Aylott, Jill., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 172 p. 54 illus., 36 illus. in color. : online resource.
- The challenge of context -- What are the factors that cause failure? -- Return on investment of engaged and skilled medical staff -- Contribution of medical leaders to successful transformational change -- Theory of Leadership -- Team Working -- Change and OD -- Learning Styles, undertaking a self assessment of leadership learning needs -- Strategic planning -- Transformation, Efficiency, Effectiveness -- Clinicians versus managers or the new hybrid? -- Practice -- Case Studies.
Practice of medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Practice and Hospital Management.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319562230