- Surgical Quality Improvement[electronic resource] / edited by Rachel R. Kelz, Sandra L. Wong.
- Kelz, Rachel R., editor., Wong, Sandra L., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 136 p. 15 illus., 6 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Success in Academic Surgery,2194-7481
- 1. Quality Improvement in Surgery -- 2. The science of quality improvement -- 3. Measuring Surgical Quality -- 4. Are you capable of providing high quality care? -- 5. Surgical Quality Improvement: Local quality improvement -- 6. How to address a quality problem -- 7. Barriers and pitfalls in quality improvement -- 8. Conflict Resolution -- 9. Teaching quality improvement -- 10. Is 'quality science' human subjects research? -- 11. Academic careers in quality improvement -- 12. National Quality Improvement: Federal Regulation, Public Reporting, and the Surgeon -- 13. The public perception of quality improvement in surgery.
Practice of medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Practice and Hospital Management.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319233550