- Indoor Air Quality in Healthcare Facilities[electronic resource] / edited by Stefano Capolongo, Gaetano Settimo, Marco Gola.
- Capolongo, Stefano., editor., Settimo, Gaetano., editor., Gola, Marco., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVII, 132 p. 10 illus., 8 illus. in color. : online resource.
- SpringerBriefs in Public Health,2192-3698
- Foreword: Improving the Hospital's Indoor Air Quality -- Indoor Air Quality in Healing Environments: Impacts of Physical, Chemical, and Biological Environmental Factors on Users -- Existing Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality: The Case Study of Hospital Environments -- Applications of IAQ Monitoring in International Healthcare Systems -- Hospital Environments and Epidemiology of Healthcare-Associated Infections -- 혻Analysis of Microorganisms in Hospital Environments and Potential Risks -- Legionella Indoor Air Contamination in Healthcare Environments -- Environmentally Friendly and Low-Emissivity Construction Materials and Furniture -- HVAC System Design in Healthcare Facilities and Control of Aerosol Contaminants: Issues, Tools, and Experiments -- HVAC Management in Health Facilities -- Assessment of Indoor Air Quality in Inpatient Wards -- Perspectives of Air Quality Control in Healthcare Facilities: Conclusions -- Index.
Practice of medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Practice and Hospital Management.
Atmospheric Protection/Air Quality Control/Air Pollution.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319491592