- Nutritional Health[electronic resource] :Strategies for Disease Prevention / edited by Ted Wilson, Norman J. Temple.
- Wilson, Ted., editor., Temple, Norman J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 336 p. 5 illus. : online resource.
- Nutrition ??and ??Health
- 1 Nutrition Advocacy for Better Health -- 2 Population Nutrition, Health Promotion, and Government Policy -- 3 Calcium Intake and the Prevention of Chronic Disease: From Osteoporosis to Premenstrual Syndrome -- 4 Sodium and Other Dietary Factors in Hypertension -- 5 Proper Nutritional Habits for Reducing the Risk of Cancer -- 6 Health Benefits of Soy Isoflavones -- 7 Antioxidants in Health and Disease -- 8 Dietary Antioxidants and Protection from Coronary Heart Disease -- 9 Dietary Fat, Blood Lipids, and Coronary Heart Disease Risk -- 10 Current Theories Regarding the Influence of Diet and the Control of Obesity -- 11 Homocysteine, Diet, and Cardiovascular Disease -- 12 Medical Nutrition Therapy for Diabetes: What Are the Unanswered Questions? -- 13 Health Aspects of Fish and n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids from Plant and Marine Origin -- 14 Optimizing Nutrition for Exercise and Sport -- 15 Health Promoting Herbs as Useful Adjuncts to Prevent Chronic Diseases -- 16 Fetal Nutrition and Cardiovascular Disease in Adult Life -- 17 Impact of Nutritional Epidemiology -- 18 Use of Biotechnology to Improve Food Production and Quality -- 19 Nutrition on the Internet -- 20 Nutrition in the 21st Century.
Primary care (Medicine).
Primary Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781475760545