- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention[electronic resource] :New Insights into the Role of Phytochemicals.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 347 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 492
- 1. Soybeans and Cancer Prevention: A Complex Food and a Complex Disease -- 2. Dietary Soy Reduces Colon Carcinogenesis in Humans and Rats -- 3. Soy and Risk of Hormone-Related and Other Cancers -- 4. Role of Tomatoes, Tomato Products and Lycopene in Cancer Prevention -- 5. Tea and Tea Polyphenols in Cancer Prevention -- 6. Effects of Tea Polyphenols on the Signal Transduction Pathways -- 7. Mechanisms by Which Garlic and Allyl Sulfur Compounds Suppress Carcinogen Bioactivation -- 8. Antiproliferative Effects of Garlic-Derived and Other Allium Related Compounds -- 9. Considering the Mechanisms of Cancer Prevention by Selenium -- 10. Selenium Metabolism and Mechanisms of Cancer Prevention -- 11. Apoptosis and Angiogenesis in Cancer Prevention by Selenium -- 12. Resveratrol Inhibits the Expression of Cyclooxygenase-2 in Mammary Epithelial Cells -- 13. The World of Resveratrol -- 14. The Effects of Resveratrol on CYPIAI Expression and Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Function In Vitro -- 15. Herbals and Cancer -- 16. The Role of Dietary Supplements in Health -- 17. The Beta-Carotene Story -- 18. Dietary Intervention Strategies: Validity, Execution and Interpretation of Outcomes -- 19. Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: New Insights Into the Role of Phytochemicals. Future Directions -- 20. Chemoprevention: Progress and Opportunity -- Abstracts.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461354772