- Handbook of Rural Health[electronic resource] / edited by Sana Loue, Beth E. Quill.
- Loue, Sana., editor., Quill, Beth E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 370 p. : online resource.
- 1. Rural Health Policy: Past as a Prelude to the Future -- 2. Methodological Issues in Rural Health Research and Care -- 3. Public Health Issues -- 4. Equity in Rural Health and Health Care -- 5. Ethnic Issues -- 6. The Health of Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers -- 7. American Indian and Alaska Native Health Services as a System of Rural Care -- 8. Rural Women?셲 Health -- 9. Pediatric and Adolescent Health -- 10. Infectious Diseases -- 11. Chronic Disease in Rural Health -- 12. Rural Occupational Health and Safety -- 13. Oral Health -- 14. Rural Mental Health Services -- 15. Substance Use -- 16. No Safe Place to Hide: Rural Family Violence -- 17. Theories, Models, and Methods of Health Promotion in Rural Settings -- 18. Health Education: Community-Based Models -- 19. Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Rural Health Professionals.
Medicine & Public Health.
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781441933478