- Weight of Modernity[electronic resource] :An Intergenerational Study of the Rise of Obesity / by Cathy Banwell, Dorothy Broom, Anna Davies, Jane Dixon.
- Banwell, Cathy., author., Broom, Dorothy., author., Davies, Anna., author., Dixon, Jane., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 198 p. : online resource.
- Chapter 1. The big Australian: obesity in the modern world -- Chapter 2. An intergenerational study design -- Chapter 3. From habit to choice: Transformations in family dining -- Chapter 4. How convenience is shaping Australian diets: The disappearing dessert -- Chapter 5.From social leisure to exhaustion: a tale of two revolutions -- Chapter 6. Fitness marginalises fun and friendship -- Chapter 7. The rise of automobility -- Chapter 8. The weight of time: from full to fragmented in 50 years -- Chapter 9. Social forces shaping life chances and life choices -- Chapter 10. Restoring coherence to a stressed social system.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048189564