- Cancer Policy: Research and Methods[electronic resource] / edited by Charles L. Bennett, Tammy J. Stinson.
- Bennett, Charles L., editor., Stinson, Tammy J., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 182 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Treatment and Research,0927-3042 ; 97
- Quality of Life Research: Clinical Applications -- Utility Assessment: Methods and Research -- Costs and Cost-Effectiveness of New Technologies in Cancer -- Evaluating Cancer Costs in NCI Trials -- Using State and Federal Claims Data to Evaluate the Patterns and Costs of Cancer Care -- Costs of Cancer Care: Is the Community Setting Different than the Academic? -- Health Service Studies in the Terminally ILL Cancer Patient -- Racial Variation in Cancer Care: A Case Study of Prostate Cancer -- Evaluating Focus Group Data: Barriers to Screening for Prostate Cancer Patients -- Promoting Informed Decision Making: Hormone Replacement Therapy -- Breast Cancer Practice Patterns at VA Hospitals: Implications for Future Research -- Health Services Research in Head and Neck Cancer.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780792382034