- Health Behavior[electronic resource] :Emerging Research Perspectives / edited by David S. Gochman.
- Gochman, David S., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 440 p. : online resource.
- Conceptions of Health Behavior -- Health Behavior -- Determinants of Health Behavior -- The Health Belief Model and Predictions of Health Actions -- Beliefs about Control and Health Behavior -- Life-Style and Health Behavior -- Pathways to Health Behavior -- Family Determinants of Health Behaviors -- Social Group Characteristics and Health Behavior -- Social Supports, Social Networks, and Health Behaviors -- The Sick-Role Concept -- Sick-Role Legitimization -- Gender and Health-Related Behavior -- Organizational Influences on Patient Health Behaviors -- The Design of Physical Environments and Health Behavior -- Cultural Factors in Sick-Role Expectations -- A Transcultural Perspective on Health Behavior -- Health Behavior and the Care Delivery System -- Reciprocity in the Medical Encounter -- Affective Behavior and Perceptions of Health Professionals -- Power, Authority, and Health Behavior -- Analogues between Medical and Industrial Safety Research on Compliance Behavior -- Health Behavior: Its Relevance and Future -- Health Behavior Research and the Training of Health Professionals -- The Application of Health Behavior Research -- Chronic Illness Management -- Health Behavior Research.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781489908353