- Improving Prognosis for Kidney Disorders[electronic resource] / edited by Morrell Michael Avram.
- Avram, Morrell Michael., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 134 p. : online resource.
- 1. How to Achieve Maximal Renoprotection in Non-Diabetic Chronic Renal Disease -- 2. Anemia of Chronic Kidney Disease and its Management with Recombinant Human Erythropoietin and Darbepoetin Alfa -- 3. Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease: The Causes and Effects -- 4. Metabolic Pathogenesis of Cardio-Renal Disease -- 5. Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in Hemodialysis Patients -- 6. Prognostic Value of Enrollment Parathyroid Hormone in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Patients for Survival. A 14 years Follow-up -- 7. Prealbumin as an Important Predictor for Survival and Nutritional Status in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Patients -- 8. How to Attain Optimal Antiproteinuric Dose of Losartan in Non-Diabetic Patients with Nephrotic Range Proteinuria -- 9. Hypoalbuminemia in the Patient with Renal Disease: Its Causes and Consequences -- 10. Kidney Disease and Mechanisms that Cause Loss of Muscle Mass -- 11. Role of Plasma Homocysteine and Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor-1 in the Progression of Diabetic Nephropathy -- 12. Effects of Erythropoietin (EPO) and Aminoguanidine (AG) on Deformability (df) in Diabetic Azotemic and Uremic Patients -- 13. Characterization of the PKD1 Gene Product, Polycystin-1 -- 14. Nutrition and Blood Pressure -- 15. How to Minimize Bone Disease in Renal Failure.
General practice (Medicine).
Medicine & Public Health.
General Practice / Family Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048161645