- Work and Cancer Survivors[electronic resource] / by Michael Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein, Michael., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXIV, 350 p. : online resource.
- Section I Introduction -- Chapter 1 Work in cancer survivors -- Section II Epidemiology -- Chapter 2 Descriptive epidemiology of return to work and work limitations: Prevalence and patterns among various cancer types -- Chapter 3 Qualitative studies of work in cancer survivors -- Chapter 4 Factors impacting work -- Chapter 5. Burden of work: Economic analyses -- Section III Models -- Chapter 6 Models of work and cancer survivors -- Section IV Measurement -- Chapter 8 Methods used to measure work productivity in chronic illness -- Section V Management -- Focus on survivor -- Chapter 10 Assessment of factors associated with work: Clinic and Workplace -- Chapter 11 Medical management -- Chapter 12 Physical therapy and exercise -- Chapter 13 Biobehavioral management -- Focus on workplace -- Chapter 15: Employer concerns -- Chapter 16 Workplace accommodation and ergonomics -- Chapter 17 Legal and policy matters -- Section VI Future Directions -- Chapter 18. Research, Clinical and Policy Needs.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387720401